Thursday, January 24, 2008

My room

Without any intention, i was wandering around in my photo folder. These days people no longer holding the bulky album on their hand. It is just a mouse-click away from the photo.

I found this.



The first thing i wanted to say was the mattress and the comforter. yeah you are right, is a Digimon comforter. my 21st birthday present, the best and most practical present i ever had in my life. from the day i was 21 until TODAY...the days i weren't sleep with Digimon were either i was stay overnight somewhere, or someone else is stay overnight. even was washing it, it will be back in duty right after it dried. and normally it will not last through the night. i will make sure i have it before i sleep. It ranked as my all time best present. Dun give me a damn souvenir or something funny man. give me comforter or something can eat. sleep and eat is important. haha.

It was my first room after graduated, Mae's room is just opposite but the house belongs to her sister, which room is opposite too. (damn :P) Checked on the date of the shot, it was 9-august-04. I remember vividly it was the 2nd day i moved in. Which explained why it is so clean too, haha. I was temporarily stay in ej's room in Sheares hall before that. until school re-open. i mean, until i moved out to Mae's place.

side-track a bit, when i stay in ej's room, you dun want to believe on that period the room is packed with the stuff of 7 people. is either we were all minimalist, or Sheares hall room is damn big. ya, is really like that.everything on the photo is mine, except 2 things. can you tell which? one is quite obvious, the other is a bit hard.



On the other side, it was a writing table provided by Mae's sister. and my pc already take up most of the space. and having painfully close distant with the LCD. and I'm glad is LCD....if it is CRT the monitor screen will pushed right in front of my face. and supposed to be my working space. and ended up as space for anything. anything also put on it. from food to files to handphone to coins to letters to anything.... you name it.



To be frank. it used to be like a show room....table. Diligently clean up every single piece of paper as well as every single dot of dust my finger can ever feel.



.....it only lasted for a week. afterall, look at my hostel room and you will understand.

Welcome to B317.

No comments: