Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Facebook mania

There is a lot about Facebook these days. Including 2 recent movies on Facebook.

Yesterday, I saw a 400-500 pages hardcover book on Facebook at Kinokuniya, placed besides books like The Toyota Way and Googled: The End of the World As We Know It

I drown on three Facebook games before, one of it was the recent EA SPORTS FIFA Superstars....and painfully quit all of them. I am glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon when I came across Mafia War. This is one Facebook game that raised its rank and make it to the TIME magazine.

Most of these games were dumb but for some strange reason you just get addicted to it. Besides punctually log in to maintain your strength / lives / refill / training / workout etc so that you will be upgraded, there is nothing much to do. Occasionally you got one bonus like a super duper privileged item that none of your friend has, and make you proud for 2 days.

Then you found they got it for free on the 3rd day.

How far a Facebook game can bring us to? I am not too sure, but this is really funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha i like the pics. darn funny.

yeah, i quit EA Sports thingy too.. too boring.