Friday, August 15, 2008

A near miss

There has been occasion where little tolerance should expected from me.

I frankly do not enjoy cover other people's ass and have no sympathy for people who think the world operate around them. These are those people who only think of their own problems and if you do not help them means you owe them one. Tears and cry are not the correct thing to justify the request, and I know I am deaf/blind to tears.

Your experiment working well or poor, it's just another day to anyone else but yourself. The only obligation I have is to get my job done by offer my best help possible. And you don't make appointment with me at 11am when you "think" you could be ready at 11am. I owe you nothing to leave at 4pm without achieve anything, because you wasn't ready even at 4pm and only bloody need my presence only by 930pm. 930pm and 11am is too far in between to even call it a miss. If it was, it was surely ridiculously made. Must be thinking you can complete more tasks than you actually can.

This is a typical example of a self-centered one that still have the gut to ask if I could stay. When you know (or you don't know) you have 20 mice to sacrifice, if I were you, I will be get ready mentally and logistically one day before or come in really really really really really really early, like maybe 2am. I wun be oversea the day before a "very important" experiment if it really matters you. You only care about the result, you don't give a damn to the experiment.

Is a hard lesson to learn because there was no responsibility and commitment in the experiment. and these are the people who will become a PhD in 5 years, but I don't.

WTF.

p/s of course after the long long day no result were gain from the experiment. It simply failed. As much as and as less as I expected.

No comments: