Saturday, August 30, 2008

Delayed-National Day

Tomorrow is National Day. And probably I will be having it celebrate later than most of you. I no holiday for my national day, sigh. (of course i have another day of holiday, not my own national day haha)

My flight to Germany is tonight 11, and will be tough to have a very heavy month of traveling. If Hong Kong visit is confirmed then I will have less than 10 days in singapore for the entire September. Maybe I should rent out my room ahha. Don't know it is good or bad, though I am quite excited, and worry at the same time. Been looking forward most to 11 Sep because I will be at home in Ipoh!!

Again I am still slacking because I hate packing.

Just procrastinate.

Happy National day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

if you're coming to Hong Kong you know what you should do... haha

Anonymous said...

like what?......making free dinner request? haha

zc