Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good Friday

It was a good Friday.

Went out with jy and chet for dinner in ThaiExpress. Brought back so many good memories and is really good to see jy again. i mean sit down and share our feelings without worry about my lunch time is up.

Althought chet also in NUS but she is always stuck in the lab with her mice and working all-week. I used to wait for 3 months before she managed to squeeze out a lunch with me. but i am so proud of her, she will be the first in my batch to be a Ph.D. ya, in about 12 months time we will have a Dr Chua.

We went from Thai Express to 亚坤 for a coffee, just to change an chatting environment. sigh, I feel like we were back to the days in hall, when everyday doing all sorts of assignments, lectures and SMB together. Unfortunately kayu last minute unable to join us, else it will be a SMB-sort of reunion, although it wasn't for the name of SMB gathering. They were all one of the first few I mixed with in hall when I first came to singapore. still great-pals. and 2 out of 4 will be Ph.D. soon. Kayu is leaving for Duke University in August.

I realised we have not been taking photo together, and this is the only one when we went to Sabah 4 years ago. The guy is the local that brought us to the snake island nearby Pulau Tiga.



Sadly, that was my last proper trip with them. my last holiday too, until now.

No comments: