Friday, April 18, 2008

The wind of change

Well.

There is always changes in life. I hope this will be better.

Is quite a drastic decision but not a surprise decision to me. I actually prefer to go into industry with a higher degree but I have to take it now.

After all, I am not someone so hardcore that I want to be a PhD by 30 years old. And further education is to equip oneself, there will be the day I go back to academic but I could be doing so well that a PhD degree will become totally irrelevant. Lets take it as it goes.

Wish me best and I am looking forward to new job.

on the side notes which may related too. After I attended the speech from Prof. George Augustine from Duke University, followed by the interview with him at the graduate medical school, I make a silence wish to myself.

One day I want to speak English like he did. Not because he has accent but it was simply gentle, elegant and precise. I know it is tough because it looked easy. and I want my presentations delivered in such an elegant manner too. =)

No comments: