Sunday, September 12, 2010

The week of truth

KS thinks he is more hardworking than me in blogging. So he came all the way from KL to give me a push here.

The blog has not been updated for weeks, because I write only when I feel like it. So it means I have not been in the mood for a while.

I am a little bit distracted by the heavy traveling (again), and also not in my right mind to blog anything although September 2010 is special to me.

It is my last birthday month in 20s, and the blog 6th anniversary. But that is not all about it yet. I am actually waiting for the application result for my post graduate study, and the final result will be out next week. So the truth will be reveal in the next 5 days.

Last week, I hit the first stumble in application, but a strong recommendation follows. Not sure how much that counts, so all I can do is to believe I deserved it.

It is not difficult to explain the decision going back to school, but it requires understanding for anyone listening to accept it. We spare the reasons for another day, but the bottom line is, I will try my best to fight for it, but not at all cost.

There is only one route at the moment. And frankly, I don't even think of working towards my plan B right now.

No comments: