Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bangkok

When I am still over-clocking my brain to sort out several personal matters, I have duty in Bangkok for 3 days.

At least the hotel view temporarily make me relax. The day and night view from 24th floor of Lebua Hotel at State Tower.





For an equivalent room-type, it is 1/3 the price compared to Shangri-La. I bet Shangri-La don't even include your breakfast and internet in their package. Ban Shangri-La.

Dear Bangkok is a damn busy place with incredible traffic. It is plain tough to drive there. The traffic drama reached its peak on my way to Airport, where the expressway was jammed like city central. Police on duty during off peak hour at 3pm to control the expressway traffic. It took me 90 minutes to go Airport for a 30 minutes journey. Sweat.

I walked along the street to find cheap thai massage, unfortunately, there is no 150 baht massage if Shangri-La is nearby, so sorry. I settled for a 300 baht one for 60minutes, and quickly back in hotel to clear my emails so that it doesn't drown me on Monday next week.

No comments: