Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What the hell

The thing we learn from history is we don't learn from history.

It is not the first time I feel I come out short for the way corporate world works.

It was a struggle without a medical director to support the market in Asia Pacific. A need for a MD is immediate. It took 12 months to recruit our MD.

Then they bloody sacked my MD after he stay in the office for 20 months.

The reason is the market does not justify the need for a MD here (huh?), and will not recruit another MD for the next 5 to 10 years.

The (unofficial) reasons are plenty.

I was unofficially (naturally) doing job as an MD, taking a low rank executive salary package, giving out name card represent the lowest life form in the office but go out live up to the expectation as an MD.

They think this is fine, because an MD like me is dirt cheap.

8 months after I-am-the-MD, it was a struggle without a medical director to support the market in Asia Pacific. A need for a MD is immediate.

So, they want to recruit an MD now.

No comments: