Monday, June 29, 2009

Ill-fated

Yah, it was i-L-L. not lll.

On my way back to SG, I bumped into LY at the bus station.

And as least as we could expect, the first line after a normal "why are you here" was about CM.

I guess we just care too much (or too little) about CM these days after we moved out.

There is only so much we could do, and poor CM must be having hard time none of us could imagine, even we might understand bits and pieces of it.

I don't know what to say for the first time with CM, maybe I said too much. So I decided to bring her to the place that marked the death of the relationship of SW and I.

"You may want to choose a coffin here".

Something are just destined to die. But it is a matter of perspective if you choose (not) to believe.

After all, not all death are unwelcome.

I hope that wasn't an ill-advice for an ill-fated matter.

1 comment:

SJ said...

who is CM?