Thursday, May 15, 2008

The story of the shared bathroom in my house during a rainy night

Do you know what is the potential problems when you are having house mates of opposite sex? yah, there are things you will normally do but you don't do now; and there are things you don't do normally but you will do now.

Let me take this to a step further....do you know what is the potential problems if you are sharing bathroom/toilet with opposite sex? Yah, I make sure it is as good as new everytime I finished using it. consciously.

Don't want to take the embarrassment. you want a girl open her mouth to tell you meh.

Few months back, i went into the toilet for shower. when i wanted to put my towel on the hanger i realised it was occupied. my housemate, L, who is a pretty pretty girl just finished with the bathroom. and there were only 2 of us using the bathroom, it has to be hers. I don't have(wear) those things. Is a bit strange..the feeling, and since I don't like those embarrassment so I never ask her to take, instead, I just leave it there. you know, is very different when you see a clean one hanging to dry, compare to one that is dirty (ok, just sweat only) hanging in toilet.

the next time I went into the toilet and it disappeared. I feel so good like spare her a paiseh confrontation. after all you want to treat a pretty girl nicer because either she is single or she has friend(s) who is(are) single.

This morning. I suddenly woke up and realized yesterday night i concuss on the bed without showering. too tired. then quickly went to shower before I go for work. So after a whole day long, I am still the earliest who were home. So i took a nap. 15 minutes ago I woke up went to the bathroom want to shower. Apparently my housemates all came back already and they were zzz liao.

the first thing i saw when i went into the bathroom was again "the thing"!!! but this time round is mine!! I left it in the bathroom and rushing out this morning!! omg.

L also never say anything or "remind" me. She saw me lying like a dead pig on the sofa.

I guess is just...karma. I think she feels the debt is cleared.

1-1 now.

2 comments:

jEsmOnd said...

haha...

it is also very different when you see the man one compare to the gal one...

1-1, bagus...

Anonymous said...

there is no difference for that in this house. if i see a man one it will certainly be mine.

and it will be 1-2 by then. =p

zc