Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New life

I'm staying in the lab for the next 2 days, probably the last 2 days, for now. Whatever my reasons are, it will be a tough call.

Well, what is behind left my legacy with pride. The next person in-line will replace me and inherit what I left. Ownself say ownself first, I am leaving behind with decent stuff, if the lab is improving, they better pick it up, haha.

Not too excited about the new job doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to it. I'm mentally quite prepared for it and already have some ideas of how I want to going about it. I think the challenges will be kind of different and I will feel good to see myself out-perform expectation. after all, I am such a slow-heated person, like the early season of Manchester United, that believe in consistency more than a moment of brilliance. It takes 38 matches to decide anyway.

That's why we won the title. :P

Also, I feel good for something else. maybe the prophecy is true? This one I am more looking forward to although so many uncertainties ahead.

Wish me luck. With new job, with new life.

No comments: