Friday, November 4, 2005

Went for a trip to Penang, Ipoh and Melacca. plain makan trip.

trying very hard to relax but heavy travelling make me even harder to get rested. I am someone couldnt get rest in a long journey. but my tummy got the best treatment for the past 3 years.

Went to Gurney Drive, they call this place 湾仔角 in chinese, and I just knew this place called "Gurney Drive" one week ago. thank God fs knew this even later than I do. haha. thought I am damn outdated or like living in the cave. so eat like no body business there until I can't even walk properly. suddenly understand the feeling of a woman in pregnancy.

wasn't realise kayu can be so garang in shopping one. I thought she was not like normal singaporean girl, ahem, sorry this is so stereotype, and...err, nationalist?:P anyway, she is quite garang shopping together with hy la, whom the person "reduce her risk of going to Malaysia toilet" significantly....what kind of nonsense, ahha.

anyway suddenly realise I am nearly lost my touch in Ipoh already. I missed that place so much. but guess I will die for boredom in Ipoh with that kind of living pace, like real old folks peeing kind, which totally different from singapore kind bomba save fire.

Met with sl again in Lau Pasat. I am glad she seems good. things has passed and belongs to memories of ourselves, that is going to be remembered for the rest of life.

We are not going to live that kind of life ever again.

all the best, sl.

No comments: