Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dinner

I came back from work. Considered quite early to reach home at 8pm.

carrying the dabao-ed food. yes. again, it was from MacDee. I am just plain lazy, i dun want to spent soo much money to eat rubbish if I have the choice (if I have the mood).

I step into the house and i smell the rice.

and the "well cook" dishes. (i am not sure if it is well because never taste it, but I think it may be tasty)

I put down my stuff in the room, went to bathroom to washed my foot and walked pass the kitchen.

I look at the "complete dinner set" - rice, vegetables, a fish, meats, prawns and a soup.

I went back into my room.

I look at my MacDee dinner - a bread (pair of two), the meat in between (one), the vegetables in between (3 leaves), the fries (from one slightly more than fist size potato), and a drink.

Literally it was - 2 slices of bread, a piece of meat, 3 vegetables leaves, a potato and a 500ml soft drink.

sigh.

No comments: