Sunday, October 3, 2004

where is my privacy...

This is not the first time that happened. I know someone went in my room when I wasn't around.

There was a day I put all my clothes on a chair, unfolded cos no time yet (lazy....), let it be there for a few days already, not really good for that so planning to get it done on the night after i came back. when i went in my room i saw my clothes were all over the bed and the chair was taken out to the drawing room already.

There was a day I was running a program, it took about few hours to finish, I let it run for overnight but unfortunately it was incomplete when I'm about to go for work in the morning...so I just let it runs by itself. When I came back the pc was shut down.

There was a day I was downloading some anime using P2P....it din finish overnight too so I let it running until I came back from work in the evening. The was pc shut down again.

When i 1st came in actually I have try my best to switch over all the "bad" habit adapted in the hostel....eg. left the light open overnight for nth, left the pc running all the time for nth etc. I remind myself all the time to fit in ppl's living style cos i do not have the right to abuse all the electricity and water as in NUS (aiks, what the hell....ahhaha). so even i now i go to the toilet for a bathe or hving a meal in the kitchen, i switch my pc and the light off all together. afterall i'm just renting a room under ppl's roof. at first i did exhibit some of the bad habits but i was getting better now....

aih, but yet again, can you just inform me in the evening when i came back if you want to take the chair from my room? and especially I did put "sth" on it!!! I switch on the pc when i need it and i switch it off when i don't need it, regardless i'm around or away. luckily i was just downloading some anime which may not that important? luckily i was just running a program and not restoring the OS??

the most amusing thing is when i was asked "you switch off my comp? i was running something just now"....i get some funny answer which i don't really understand what's that. i doubt there is anyone that can understand. so if u think i forget to switch off, cant you just say u think i forget so u help me to switch off? if u dun like i left it open when i wasn't ard even it is in use, can't u just tell me straight?? and i do not keep the pc open for nothing k....yet, again, I do not have the right to stop you to go into my room, and to check every single thing to see if i follow the house rules. my bottom line is just, keep me inform and respect my privacy only....

Oh ya, may be it took a month to repair the lock on my door. and i dun think my door lock will be fixed for the coming few months either...so i stay in a room that cannot lock, and the house is not GUYS only...sigh, I dun mind my door can't lock if my privacy is bring respected...i dun want to repeat it again and again....i just want my privacy......:(

and the door lock!:P

-------------------------------------------------------------

p/s Thanks sm for your concern, i'm meeting stephnie next next week to find out if anything she can do for me.

p/s Ah-derr to cm....I locked my door in the hall when I "want to / have to" lock it k....:s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha this coming from someone who prides himself for not locking his door in hall for the last THREE YEARS!

ah well, i guess these things happen when u're renting room, juz need to "tell them off" ;)

hehe otherwise put a "no entry" sign outside your door lor hahaha

-cm-