Sunday, October 24, 2004

Wedding...

Went back to KL for my cousin's wedding, was a superb trip. really nice to see all of my cousins and ppl.

Reached KL on Friday evening 6pm sth, then have my dinner with fs at KFC near Pudu. Damn, actually not suppose to have dinner at this kind of place...really not a good choice for having fast food, but was caught in the rain and fs only got the bike, sigh.

There were so many ppl in my uncle's house. 1st child's wedding ma...my generation 1st wedding...wasn't the reason for being so grand la, but just happened that everyone looking forward to our generation...we were all grown up.

After the wedding dinner I was seriously thinking how if it was my wedding...(duh, so gian to get married huh..:P) that was super troublesome. I told my mum and my aunty, haha, when my turn comes, I'll just disappear with my wife have honey moon at somewhere, and having a simple former dinner with family and direct relatives ONLY. Then just get the 1st page of the paper to inform the world "Hi, I married her". Prob this is to compensate the "public recognition" and "ceremony" to inform the relatives : yes she is my wife.

I guess sometimes there are ppl that come to my wedding (if there is any) whose i dun even know who are they, prob my mum's frens or what. sigh. that's so hard and troublesome even just thinking of marriage, what for i spent so much time thinking of it huh???

This is so troublesome.

P/S oh ya, my PC cant start after i came back from KL, duno if my HDD got prob or power supply or the mother board.

No comments: