Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010

It was a 2009 that ended with a lazy December, haha...too lazy even to type it in chinese. Unbeaten.

Not really in a mood to review what I've done in the past 12 months. It was well documented in the entries, but a quick glance of few moments to remember.

1. I spent my first CNY in Malacca in 3 years...maybe more. It was not a significant moment but I thought that was a rare gesture (!) of myself to do it my way. Ya, I was made in Malacca.

2. I spent my first Chap Goh Meh oversea, and it was in the beautiful Shang Hai.

3. I went to Manchester, went to Old Trafford and smell the air of it!! I even touched the stature of George Best!!!

4. I met her.

5. I reunited with my lovely cousin in Hong Kong after 12 years! Gosh, girl-big-18-change.

6. I had my first continental level presentation. It was unbelievable. I felt like a rock star, HAHA.

7. I approached within 4km away from North Korea!!

8. I visited Bird's Nest and Water Cube in Beijing.

9. I've lost a mentor whom was potentially a decider of my career.

10. I've read more than 15 books in 12 months, a record I am proud of ...Yeah, Malaysian don't read books. I even think they hate it. It pronounced like "lose".

Well, this is a year filled with exposure and experience. Good and bad, so be it.

It was my 2009.

No comments: