Monday, October 22, 2007

just a bit, more.

I suddenly feeling i am so tiny.

it takes a little bit, just a little bit less, to have the mind of stay in a comfortable zone.

I am feeling i wasn't at my best and there are always external factors as my convenient excuse. I am slowing down and i am started to whine and complain, not for the sake of it, but it's a state of mere dissatisfaction.

for all the things that happened, regardless I've told you before or not, all of them boiled down to one thing in me.

It's simply because I refuse to bear a greater responsibility and I've not prepare myself to advance for another level. i thought this is the best i can do.

hey friends, thanks for all the time listening to me. with the coffee, or the supper, or the dinner.

I think i have finally willing to picked myself up, because maybe i can do a little bit better than now. or even much more better than now. I would like to see.

I am still tired, but hopefully i will be telling you good news the next time i see you when i see you again.

No comments: