Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sentimental me

i guess vs is right in a way. these few days vs's words seem affects me more than usual....

we were talking about what you hv seen in the previous entry.

vs: dont be so sentimental la
me: sentimental your head, i am just sensible
vs: not right, mine is more suitable to describe you
me: how to say? dun anyhow bluff
vs: just admit it la
me: i am not
vs: as you like
me: strong and tough
vs: you are strong and tough in some areas but still sentimental
me: sigh.....
vs: see, sentimental again
me: %$@#%^

today i realise she is still the person that know me very well.

today i am feeling heavy. because the lab is unusually quiet. and there was actually an unpublished entry that describe it. now publish it here because it's censored version, keke. wrote on good friday eve in the lab. suddenly too free, think too much...become sentimental again.

Today supposed to be a good day
it is a day for an end of a 10 months run
so why am i feeling so down
i wasn't realise there is strong sense of attachment
until i found the place is too quiet to be condusive
There are faces that i spent the days together
who brought the noise to my lonely desk
and screw up things that enough to get a fish
before we make a good laugh at each other
Tomorrow is Good Friday, and today is supposed to be a good day

i go everywhere and it reminds me of the past. i am a bloody animal lives on the memory, damn it. i go pantry, i go to that table in canteen, i saw the seat in front of the pc, i saw the 10% media, i saw the diluent buffer, i saw the slides with the hand writting, i saw the locker, i saw the lab coat. i remember the cryostat, i remember the cell count, i remember the multichannel, i look at the mess left on the table, i look at the documents on the desktop.

there is no ppl going to bug me, there is no ppl who is going to ask me where is the stuff, there is no ppl call me why the FACS machine not working. Anymore.

vs, the mirror.

No comments: