Friday, May 7, 2010

Hong Kong like the second home

Just suddenly realize I came to Hong Kong so often that I thought at one point it was more frequent than I back to Ipoh.

For the first time I was not staying at central or anywhere near central. I actually very much dislike the crowd in Hong Kong, very gastric. But maybe I will change my mind when I think of Hennessy Lane.

This was very much a short, exciting, dramatic and twisted trip I ever had in Hong Kong.

I found myself running out of HK note. I was missing my lunch. I was in the rain. I was waiting for hours before being told to wait another for 2 hours. I was right in front of it when the mess happened. I was having a taxi driver telling me I am more Canto than him (?!?!). I was ....about to scold someone remotely from HK.

Overwhelming stuffs make me feel like I am a superman...who cannot fly but obliged to.

Salute Jay Chow, I am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good old hong kong:)

miauching said...

hahaha. We only love it when we are at distance!!