Thursday, April 15, 2010

Reborn



Yea I got this just before 2010.

If you think this is a horror iphone experience sharing, it wasn't. Yet it is far from uneventful too.

I thought I could bear with the short battery life (and yes I did), because it charged quite fast too, I am fine. Then I found myself caught with bad reception and bad ear-piece. Well, for the former maybe it is starhub...and most probably so. For the latter, I could live without because I never use ear piece until mc keep putting this idea in my head - and I think iphone style is more related to handfree-ear piece than holding it the old way.

But I still holding it the old way because the ear piece is hard to listen and hard to speak through.

Until this morning, my iphone shut down without any alert and I am 120% sure it was not running out of battery because my last action was unplug the charger, and my last view was...battery 87%.

It just died off the next moment I saw it after I was on the road. No sign. No alert. No drama.

I tried with so many other methods we learn from other handphone brand like taking out the sim card and put it back, try to press restart button etc. Sorry the battery is no where to be removed and put back.

Well, just wait for the apple shop to open la what else. While I am eagerly counting down the clock to 10am, I realized the bloody died iphone is heating up. I rushed to the shop and it wasn't open yet by 10am.

I went back anxiously to do a search on the google, using key word like "iphone 3gs sh..."

Before I finish i saw the autocompleted-thingy.....



I just love Google.

Apparently I was not alone. This guy put up his problem (like mine) with so many details that are so similar. I could not hold my breathe to finish off the 3rd line but to scroll down to look for solution (you know, normally this kind of forum got so many ppl complaint about the same stuff all looking for solution but actually none provided any that is working.

Then I saw this rated as "BEST SOLUTION".



Dude, salute this guy.

He makes me feel like reborn along with my iphone.

Hold UNTIL you see the apple on the screen.

20 seconds it was.

3 comments:

jEsmOnd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jEsmOnd said...

Designed in California, Assembled in CHINA.

miauching said...

China rocks.