Thursday, March 16, 2006

A quarter

It has been a quarter of 2006.

I am glad I have a job secured which last me until end of 2007, not too sure when also...not thinking of it now. I am pleased to say I have improved and literally, I have fit into a life in lab. I am technically sound, and able to work out some protocols or experiments independently.

However, that is what we call a lab technician. Maybe I am slightly more knowledgable and able to think an extra bit than a "lab technician" should, yet, there is not my destiny. I was thinking these days, why sometimes yc was so annoyed and frustrasted when having discussion with me.

now then i know.

her ideas and mind are always out-pace mine. and it was so boring to her for not having an expecting "intellectual conversation". she don't want to give lecture, she has give it enough, she needs a discussion on equal ground. students come and go, lab officer is lab officer. but a research assistant is supposed to discuss and debate. that's part of the job. let the personal future plannings and characters apart, i supposed that's professionalism. there is no professor. there is no bachelor of science.

regardless i am doing my post graduate study in the future, intellectual development is equally important to me now. i used to think i am smart, then i found myself is not as smart; after awhile i thought i have improved, then i found i can become better; i thought i have become better, and now i realize there is always room. things are not as heavy as it seems, a simple decision making required rational thinking. An explaination is based on logical reasoning that making sense. we are all getting numb and accept things by default. i want to become more critical, in a simpler term, it is just, using more of our innate common sense.

dude, you will surprise most people do not use common sense.

that's all about my job now. and unfortunately there is no relationship to talk about if you are looking for gossip. haha.

hmm....i think i am getting a bit excited with picking up a new sport. I think i can play tennis pretty well. (OSSOS-ownselfsayownself) haha. cm, leave your rac with me when you go to perth. It's time for me to return your favour since you so kindly keep my rac for...years, haha.

No comments: