Friday, October 14, 2005

Triumph of empathy

I am very happy today. because i just finished my first English book, in my life. i completed it!

someone came across somedays ago and i found this book: The curious Incident Of The Dog in The Night-time by Mark Haddon. Talking about an autistic 15 year old kid that is gifted with a super duper logical brain. He can name all the country of the world and their capitals and every single prime number up to 7057...aiyeh, this is not about a review of the book...anyway it was International best seller and White Award Winner k....

The New Yorker said: This original and affecting novel is a Triumph of empathy.

so i went to read it and i finished it.

I always tell people around the amount of english books and english essays/articles i read for the past 3 years is taking up more than 90% of total english books/essays/articles i had read so far. I am really glad to have a condusive environment for me to improve. And now i am comfortable speaking english with anyone else.

maybe i shall start to watch movie or TV series without subtitle. shld hv get some good quality DvD verion TV series from state........

No comments: